Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling welcomes submissions to the thematic series on Modeling Complexity in Complex Adaptive Communication Networks and Environments.
Modern Communication Networks are very complex in nature. Often times, they are made up of several hierarchical complex systems. While traditional techniques focus on developing simulation models of smaller systems as proof-of-concept, the focus of this thematic series is to capture latest research in the domain of modeling and simulation of complex communication networks such as Body Area Networks, Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Vehicular Networks etc.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Modeling and Simulation techniques for Communication networks
- Agent-based models
- Complex network (graph-based) models
- Multi-scale models, mathematical models
- Well-defined and detailed modelling and simulation case studies
- Techniques for verification and validation of large-scale models
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Modeling Complexity in Complex Adaptive Communication Networks and Environments. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 31/07/2017
Lead Guest Editor
Muaz A. Niazi, COMSATS Institute of IT, Islamabad, Pakistan
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling - including articles published in this thematic series!